Polaris Finance $USP Boardroom Launch
New algo-stable token launch on NEAR, from the Polaris Finance team, with Ape O’Clock KYC.
- Boardroom (“SUNRISE”) will launch immediately after genesis pools ends
- Stake $SPOLAR in the boardroom to earn $USP
- Newly minted $USP rewards will be distributed as follows:
- 80% – Rewards for $SPOLAR stakers
- 15% – DAO fund
- 5% – DEV fund
- Staked $SPOLAR will be locked for 3 epochs (6 hours/epoch). Timer resets on every stake and rewards claim
- $USP rewards will be locked for 2 epochs (6 hours/epoch). Timer resets on every rewards claim and stake
- Boardroom will not mint any $USP tokens while time weight average price; TWAP < 1.01
- ❌ There is no information available yet on the supply and allocation of $USP and $SPOLAR
- Tokens & Roadmap
- $USP is the algo-stable, pegged to 1 USDC
- $SPOLAR is the shares token, with an initial supply of 80
- $10BOND is the bond token
- Smart routing will be utilised to route trades between assets without having to build liquidity for a direct liquidity pair; thereby avoiding impermanent loss from LP farming
- $USP pools will be opened for other pegged assets for routing
- A BNB pegged token to $USP will be launched later
ABOUT APE O’CLOCK KYC
Ape O’Clock KYC uses a rigorous, AML and KYC regulatory compliant identity verification process to ensure the accuracy of the identification information submitted to us.
In the event of a rugpull or “hack,” Ape O’Clock will submit the KYC’d individual’s information to law enforcement in the city / country of the KYC’d party. Ape O’Clock will NEVER reveal the KYC party’s identity to the public.
KYC is another signal to evaluate when doing your own research, but again, it does not guarantee project safety or a recovery of funds in the event of a rugpull. For more information on Ape O’Clock KYC, click here.