Ape Finance Boardroom Launch
New Tomb fork on BSC, with Ape O’Clock KYC.
- Stake BAN in the boardroom for APE rewards
- During expansion, newly minted APE is distributed as follows:
- 65% to BAN stakers in the boardroom
- 20% to the DAO
- 10% to insurance
- 5% to the dev
- APE is the algo-stable, pegged to BUSD
- BAN is the shares token, with a max supply of 80,001
- ❌ Docs say that some BAN tokens will go to the DAO wallet and the dev, but do not specify how many tokens go to each destination
- TREE is the bonding token
ABOUT APE O’CLOCK KYC
Ape O’Clock KYC uses a rigorous, AML and KYC regulatory compliant identity verification process to ensure the accuracy of the identification information submitted to us.
In the event of a rugpull or “hack,” Ape O’Clock will submit the KYC’d individual’s information to law enforcement in the city / country of the KYC’d party. Ape O’Clock will NEVER reveal the KYC party’s identity to the public.
KYC is another signal to evaluate when doing your own research, but again, it does not guarantee project safety or a recovery of funds in the event of a rugpull. For more information on Ape O’Clock KYC, click here.
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: Ape O'Clock KYC