Ape Finance Genesis Launch
June 26 update – launch moved to July 5.
June 21 update – launch moved to June 30.
New Tomb fork on BSC, with Ape O’Clock KYC.
Genesis launches on June 23, time is TBA. This time is a placeholder.
- Genesis pools will run for 24 hours, distributing 15,000 APE
- 5,500 to APE-BUSD
- 2250 to BNB
- 2250 to BUSD
- 2250 to ETH
- 500 to EMP
- 1% deposit fee on non-natives, 0% on natives
- APE is the algo-stable, pegged to BUSD
- BAN is the shares token, with a max supply of 80,001
- ❌ Docs say that some BAN tokens will go to the DAO wallet and the dev, but do not specify how many tokens go to each destination
- TREE is the bonding token
ABOUT APE O’CLOCK KYC
Ape O’Clock KYC uses a rigorous, AML and KYC regulatory compliant identity verification process to ensure the accuracy of the identification information submitted to us.
In the event of a rugpull or “hack,” Ape O’Clock will submit the KYC’d individual’s information to law enforcement in the city / country of the KYC’d party. Ape O’Clock will NEVER reveal the KYC party’s identity to the public.
KYC is another signal to evaluate when doing your own research, but again, it does not guarantee project safety or a recovery of funds in the event of a rugpull. For more information on Ape O’Clock KYC, click here.
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: Ape O'Clock KYC