- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 06 2023
- Time: 7:00 am
(WL) XDoge Inu Presale
Whitelist presale on BSC for a reflection token.
⭐️XDOGE is a new cryptocurrency with a very powerful ecosystem, the most important feature of XDOGE is its holding bonus. Holding XDOGE gives you a holding bonus of up to 5%, which is paid automatically without any action. This makes XDOGE a very attractive investment option.AI Trading platformn⭐️Reward System For Holders⭐️Listing on Major Exchanges⭐️Big Marketing & Promotions🔥CMC & CG Fast-Track 🔥24×7 Shilling 🔥Billboards 🔥Exchanges 🚀JOIN US NOW
- Presale details
- Presale will be held on Pinksale
- Duration: 1 day(s), 1 hour(s)
- Hard cap: 200 BNB
- Soft cap: 100 BNB
- Minimum contribution: 0.1 BNB per wallet
- Maximum contribution: 0.8 BNB per wallet
- Presale rate: 1 BNB = 100,000
- Listing rate: 1 BNB = 100,000
- Initial market cap: $324,200
- Listing on: PancakeSwap
- 55% of the presale funds will be added to liquidity
- Liquidity lock: 360 days
- XDOGE is the native token
- Total supply: 100,000,000 XDOGE
- 20,000,000 – presale
- 10,450,000 – liquidity
- 10% tax on buys and sells
- 5% reflected to holders
- ❌ There is no information on where the remaining tax goes
Links & Resources
Contract Scanner Powered by De.Fi
Scanner Score: 32
- 🟢 Reentrancy Risk – Funds in this contract may be vulnerable to a hack through a reentrancy exploit.
- 🚨 Mintable – A large amount of this token can be minted by a private wallet or contract.
- 🚨 Blacklisting – Wallets can be blacklisted from being able to transfer, swap or sell this token.
- 🚨 Transfer Limit – The max/min amount of token transferred can be limited (max could be set to 0).
- 🛑 Transfer Fee – A fee is charged upon transfering this token (up to 100%).
- 🟠 Potential Honeypot – The contract contains external calls which cannot be analyzed by the scanner, and could be potentially dangerous. Please use caution when using this contract.
- 🟠 Young contract – The smart contract was deployed less than 14 days ago. Please be careful as it could be a new contract or a fake one.