Void Liquidity Launch
September 11 update – they launched today.
September 8 update – I am giving up on checking this every day. Check with the team for updates.
September 7 update – nothing.
September 6 update – nothing.
September 5 update – nothing.
September 4 update – no news.
September 2 update – no news.
September 1 update – they have a prelim audit report, and say there are a few minor changes to make. “It’s likely we’ll be ready by the end of the week with the audit.”
August 31 update – “We estimate to launch this week…”
August 30 update – no new launch date announced yet.
August 27 update – the audit is not complete yet, launch delayed an additional 5 days at minimum.
August 25 – launch rescheduled to Aug 28, they are looking to have a completed audit by then.
New token launch of a hybrid Reflection + OHM + NFT protocol on Fantom.
- Launch Details
- Token launch on Spookyswap
- Listing price: $0.15
- Presale price: $0.1
- Initial liquidity: $200,000 ($100,000 paired with equivalent $VOID tokens)
- No vesting – 100% of presale tokens will be unlocked at launch
- 17% buy / sell tax — 47% sell tax at launch; reducing by 5% per day until it reaches 17%
- $VOID is the native token
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 $VOID
- 17% Buy and Sell tax
- 7% — DAI Reflections
- 3% — Auto-Liquidity
- 5% — Marketing
- 2% — Growth Fund
- No transfer tax between wallets
- 7% DAI reflections to token holders, claimable every 60 minutes
- Staking mechanism
- stake and lockup $VOID to earn more rewards
- ranges from 1 week to 4 years lockup periods
- receive a tradeable NFT which represents ownership and value of your tokens
- sell your share in the form of a NFT on a secondary marketplace
- Bonding mechanism
- purchase discounted $VOID
- 1 week / 2 weeks / 3 weeks vesting periods
- Longer vesting period = greater discounts
- Protocol intends to generate revenue through yield farming investments