- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Mar 12 2022
- Time: 1:00 pm
Vinyl Finance Genesis Pools Launch
Tomb fork on Fantom with Ape O’Clock KYC.
- Genesis pools run for 72 hours
- 14,000 VINYL will be distributed
- FTM, 2OMB & USDC, all with a 33.3% allocation
- 1% deposit fee
- VINYL is the algo-stable, pegged to FTM
- TRACKS is the shares token, with a max supply of 68,500
- 4500 to the DAO, vested linearly over 300 days
- 4500 to the team, vested linearly over 300 days
- 59,500 for farming rewards
- 1 for initial liquidity
- CD is the bonding token
- Ownership of VINYL, TRACKS and CD has been renounced
ABOUT APE O’CLOCK KYC
Ape O’Clock KYC uses a rigorous, AML and KYC regulatory compliant identity verification process to ensure the accuracy of the identification information submitted to us.
In the event of a rugpull or “hack,” Ape O’Clock will submit the KYC’d individual’s information to law enforcement in the city / country of the KYC’d party. Ape O’Clock will NEVER reveal the KYC party’s identity to the public.
KYC is another signal to evaluate when doing your own research, but again, it does not guarantee project safety or a recovery of funds in the event of a rugpull. For more information on Ape O’Clock KYC, click here.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vinyl_Finance
- Discord: https://discord.gg/hBYnqDakne
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: Ape O'Clock KYC
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/fantom/0x30b2b4c9b7a6d2840a0d6be07778dace3e08e756
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/fantom/0x56a596a8b0dd8d3af0c60006261f8963b0c217c3
- Contract: https://docs.vinyl.finance/protocol-info/contracts