- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 23 2023
- Time: 11:00 am
Unlimited Network Mainnet Launch
May 24 update – they ended up launching the protocol, but not the token.
May 23 update – launch at 3pm UTC today.
May 23 update – no new announcements from the team.
May 21 update – the team says liquidity & the protocol will launch “early next week,” so it appears it will not launch on May 22 as previously planned.
Liquidity launch for a perpetual trading platform on Arbitrum.
The team has not announced a time for this launch, only that it is on May 22. This time is a placeholder.
- Presale Details
- Presale held on Ramses Exchange (link to be posted on their socials)
- Purchase token: ETH
- Presale price: $1.05
- Hard cap: $1,575,000
- Presale token allocation: 1,500,000 UWU
- No minimum or maximum contribution
- Initial diluted market cap: unknown
- Presale vesting: 60% TGE, then 12 months linear vesting
- Taxes: 0%
- DEX listing: May 22
- Mainnet launch is scheduled to launch May 23
- Mechanics & Features
- Trade crypto assets with up to 100x leverage
- $UWU is the governance and utility token
- Staked $UWU receive 60% share of platform revenue, increasing to 100% over time as a sufficient treasury base is established
- Token symbol: UWU
- Token supply: 25,000,000
- 9.6% — Seed sale (0% TGE, then 24 months linear vesting)
- 3% — Private sale (0% TGE, then 12 months linear vesting)
- 7% — Public sale (100% TGE)
- 36% — Treasury (4% TGE, then 36 months linear vesting)
- 24.4% — Ecosystem incentives (24 months linear vesting)
- 12.5% — Treasury swap (12 months linear vesting)
- 7.5% — Contributors (24 months cliff, then 24 months linear vesting)
Links & Resources
Contract Scanner Powered by De.Fi