Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.

Home All Events Tigger Finance Liquidity Launch

Date

Mar 14 2022
Expired!

TimePacific Time

9:00 am

Your Time

  • Timezone: America/New_York
  • Date: Mar 14 2022
  • Time: 12:00 pm

Status

Active

Tigger Finance Liquidity Launch

Titano fork on BSC.

No contracts.

DETAILS
  • 388,888.88% fixed APU (2.29% daily)
  • Rewards are airdropped every 30 minutes
  • Total supply: 8,000,000,000 TIGGER
    • The team says they will be burning 3,000,000,000 tokens at launch, making the supply 5,000,000,000
  • Presale price: $0.001 / TIGGER
    • 25% available at launch, the remaining 75% distributed over 3 weeks
  • Listing price: $0.005
  • Buy tax: 13% (according to docs) or 14% (according to their Telegram)
    • 5% to the treasury & buyback & burn wallet
    • 5% to auto-liquidity
    • 3% to marketing and admin
  • Sell tax: 18% – 20% (20% at launch)
    • 10% to the treasury & buyback & burn wallet
    • 5% to auto-liquidity
    • 3% to marketing and admin

Next Event

Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.