- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Mar 10 2023
- Time: 7:00 am
The Working Dead Liquidity Launch
March 9 update – launch postponed again, no new date and time have been announced.
March 4 update – launch postponed to March 10.
March 3 update – there is talk within the Discord that the launch may be delayed, but no official word from the team yet.
Token fairlaunch for a learn-to-earn + NFT ecosystem on Cardano.
The launch time has not been announced
only that it will be on March 3. Team says launch may be postponed if the registration of the token on the Cardano register is not approved in time.
- Launch Details
- Token will be listed on MinSwap
- Token pair: WORK/ADA
- Listing rate: 0.02 WORK/ADA (~$0.007)
- Initial total market cap (estimate): $2,100,000
- Initial total liquidity (estimate): $35,000
- 50,000 $ADA and paired with 2,500,000 $WORK
- Taxes: 0%
- Mechanics & Features
- The Working Dead is a learn-to-earn platform that will reward content creators and learners
- 6,666 Genesis NFT collection minted on December 31 2022
- NFTs holders have been staking their NFTs to earn $WORK tokens
- NFT holders also receive early access to the platform
- $WORK is the native utility token
- Token utility: NFT staking and learn-to-earn rewards, currency to mint future collections
- Token symbol: WORK
- Total supply: 300,000,000
- 45% — Worked platform incentives
- 26% — Staking
- 12% — Team (monthly vesting over 8 years and 4 month)
- 8% — Treasury
- 5% — Partnerships
- 2% — Liquidity bootstrapping
- 2% — Airdrops