Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.

Home All Events The Underground Gen 0 Mint & Game Launch

Date

Feb 18 2022
Expired!

TimePacific Time

10:00 am

Your Time

  • Timezone: America/New_York
  • Date: Feb 18 2022
  • Time: 1:00 pm

Status

Active

The Underground Gen 0 Mint & Game Launch

Wolf game fork on Avalanche.

DETAILS
  • 12,000 Gen 0 NFTs mintable with AVAX
    • Whitelist presale price: 2.5 AVAX
    • Public mint price: 2.7 AVAX
    • Max 3 per wallet in the whitelist presale
    • Max 5 per wallet in the public mint
    • 50% of all royalties go to Gen 0 holders
  • 48,000 Gen 1 NFTs are only mintable with BLOOD
  • 6.9% royalties on secondary sales
  • 10% chance of minting a Yakuza, 90% chance of minting a Fighter
  • Staked NFTs earn BLOOD, Yakuza collect a tax on Fighters earnings
  • AMULET and RING NFTs can be minted to level up Fighters
  • Mint GOLD for 1M BLOOD for the next layer
Related Posts

None found

Blockchain

AVAX

Next Event