The Beacon Game Settlement Launch (Beta)
Beta launch for a fantasy action RPG P2E game on Arbitrum.
- The beta will be accessible through the Beacon website, here and will run for 3 weeks
- Players will be able to try early gameplay, participate in daily activities to win rewards (in-game items, NFTs, raffle tickets, whitelist spots), as well as help support the continued development of the game
- Free to play, however players can purchase a Founding Character ($40) to receive much better prizes – loot drops, NFTs, raffle tickets, and more opportunities for whitelist spot
- Gameplay activities will include;
- Dungeon expedition – Players will be able to try out the PvE combat system. Each day, players may go on a Dungeon Expedition, during which they must clear a small dungeon of enemies in a limited amount of time and win loot rewards
- Tavern quizzes – Paying a visit to Igor, the tavern drunk. Each day, Igor will ask a question that tests players’ knowledge of the world of The Beacon. Players who correctly answer Igor’s question will earn loot rewards. The first player to answer correctly each day will receive a whitelist spot
- Community contests – Every Settlement Week, a player’s house and character will vie for views against those of other players’ and the top viewed/voted will win prizes, such as rare NFTs and whitelist spots.
- Settlement raffles – Players who hold raffle tickets will be automatically entered into the current Settlement Week Raffle for a chance to win high rarity NFTs and whitelist spots