Tenderize V2 Launch
January 28 update – the team has not announced a time for this launch, only that it is January 29. This time is a placeholder.
The team says they have a Halborn audit, but we are unable to find a link to it.
Liquid staking protocol on Arbitrum and Ethereum.
- Stake MATIC, LPT and GRT to validators
- Earn tMATIC, tLPT or tGRT
- LSTs are validator specific
- Unstaking relinquishes earned HATS
- tTokens can be swapped on TenderSwap for their unstaked equivalent
- Stakers also earn HATS, which are redeemable for the native WAGYU once it launches