Tea Dao Protocol & Liquidity Launch
February 23 update – recent announcements in the Discord indicate that they plan to relaunch with new tokenomics in April.
February 15 update – due to low participation in the whitelist sale, the team is surveying participants is they would like to be refunded, or continue with the project. As such, the public sale and liquidity launch are delayed, or perhaps won’t happen at all.
New OHM fork on BSC.
- Whitelist sale price: 2 BUSD (Max contribution 2,500 BUSD)
- Public sale price: 4 BUSD (Max contribution 2,500 BUSD)
- Private presale offering: 600,000 TEA
- Public presale offering: 1,200,000 TEA
- 20% TEA are redeemable at launch; 80% tokens are vested, released linearly over 5 days
- Listing price 4 BUSD
- Includes Bank pool (dividend); Incubation program (metaverse, P2E, NFT, bridge); HAAS feature
- Treasury funds will be used as follows:
- 90% for price stabilization
- 6% for incubation (metaverse, P2E, NFT)
- 4% for incubation (Layer2, bridge)