Space Game Liquidity & Game Launch
February 15 update – launch delayed to February 18.
February 13 update – launch delayed to February 15.
February 10 update – launched delayed to February 13.
Wolf game fork on Polygon. The team plans for the NFTs to be transferrable to L1 in the future via a native bridge, and has several stages planned, each with different additions and new missions for the game.
- 6,969 Founder’s Crate & GEN 0’s will be available in 1:1 ratio
- GEN 1 (21,028 NFTs) can only be minted with ORES token
- Staked Marines earn 10,000 ORES / day and pay a 20% fee every time ORES is claimed
- Marines that try to leave the mining site (unstaking) risk getting their accrued ORES earnings stolen by Aliens
- When minting a new GEN 1 NFT, Aliens will attempt to steal them. If successful, a random Alien player will receive the GEN-1 mint
- Epoch 1: Obtain rare alien eggs from the Collector to be used for the upcoming Mars Wars Game
- Epoch 2: Steal ORES & exclusive in-game loots from Aliens, train your Marines / Aliens
- Epoch 3: In-game PVP mechanics utilizing Marines & Aliens, Mars Wars v/s Marines
- Epoch 4: Purchase Battleships with ORES, you can even upgrade them
- Epoch 5: Battle among players to claim majority stake in nearby planets, rule the planet
- Max supply 4,000,000,000 ORES
- 2,000,000,000 for epoch 1 rewards
- 1,000,000,000 for epoch 2 rewards
- 500,000,000 reserved for development
- 500,000,000 for liquidity
- Starting price for ORES has not been announced yet