Smokin’ Gorilla Utility NFT Mint
August 28 update – The mint is now a paid mint, with a price of 0.025 – 0.03 ETH, and will be on Sept 25.
July 20 – mint didn’t happen, no updates from the team on a new mint date.
July 17 update – the team decided to eliminate their token from the protocol back in June. As for the NFT project, it appears they will have a supply of 1000, and their recent announcements have been giving away many spots for a free mint. It doesn’t appear they are minting on July 18 as originally planned, as no time has been announced and their recent focus seems to be giving away free mint spots, not actually beginning the mint.
May 25 update – delayed to July 18.
Titano fork on Cronos.
The NFTs are minting on May 27, but a time has not yet been announced. This time is a placeholder.
- ❌ No contracts
- ❌ There is no information on how many NFTs there will be
- ❌ There is no information on the price of the NFTs
- Each NFT is a ticket to a biweekly lottery; the lottery will have 3 winners each time
- Once an NFT wins, it is not eligible for future lottery winnings
- NFTs are purchased with SGI, and that SGI is distributed as follows:
- 50% to the lottery reward pool
- 16% to liquidity
- 30% to burn
- 2% to RFV
- 1% to future NFTs
- 1% to the treasury
- The team plans for NFTs to receive dividends from the treasury “in 5 months,” and for holders to benefit from their connection to a second, roadmapped NFT collection
Max supply: 121,500,000 SGI 13,000,000 for the seed sale @ $0.005 / SGI 9,000,000 for whitelist 1 @ $0.007 / SGI 36,000,000 for whitelist 2 @ $0.017 / SGI 22,500,000 for this public presale @ $0.02 / SGI 20,000,000 for initial liquidity @ $0.022 / SGI 4,000,000 for marketing 17,000,000 for the team, vested linearly over 180 days 13% buy & transfer tax (begins at 10% and rises 1% per day until reaching 13%) 2% to marketing 6% to the LP treasury 4% to the treasury 1% to RFV 32% – 20% sell tax (declines 2% per day until reaching 20%) 5% to the treasury 8% to the LP treasury 4% to RFV 3% to burn Anti-whale dynamic sell tax activates when a wallet has >1% of the LP 1% LP = 5% sell tax 2% LP = 10% sell tax 3% LP = 15% sell tax an so on… 95,000% APY, rebasing every 30 minutes