Sleep Ecosystem Mobile App Launch
May 19 – the mobile apps didn’t launch, they say, “We are looking forward to have the app available on the App Store and Google Play in the coming days.”
May 18 update – there have been no announcements of a time for the mobil app launch, and no posts in announcements hyping it up, so it’s unclear if this is still happening today. The time remains a placeholder.
“Sleep to earn” protocol that awards users for tracking their sleep via their roadmapped mobile app.
They are onboarding with Certik, but the audit is not complete.
The launch is on May 18, but they have not announced a time yet. This time is a placeholder.
- The Sleep App will be available on iOS and Android
- The mobile app tracks the hours you’ve slept and converts it into a sleep score, which can be converted into rewards if you have SLEEP staked in their dApp
- Max supply: 300,000,000 SLEEP
- 11% to the seed round
- 17% to the private round
- 7% to the public presale
- 24% for staking rewards and liquidity
- 25% for sleep-to-earn rewards
- 4% to advisors and partners
- 7% to “company” and CEXs
- Buy tax: 11%
- 5% to marketing and development
- 5% to BUSD rewards to SLEEP stakers
- 1% to buyback and burn
- Sell tax: 14%
- 6% to marketing & development
- 6% to BUSD rewards to SLEEP stakers
- 2% to buyback and burn