Sifu Inu Presale
March 2 update – 83% of the circulating supply is held in the dev’s wallet.
New token launch with KYC and an audit.
- The presale will be held on PinkSale, here
- Max supply 25,000,000,000 SIFU
- 81% of the circulating supply is available during the presale
- 19% of the circulating supply is for liquidity
- They don’t specify what the initial circulating supply will be
- “A large portion” of remaining tokens to reach the max supply are distributed into 1000 Scrolls (see below)
- They don’t say where the tokens that aren’t part of the Scrolls, presale or initial liquidity will go
- 10% transfer tax:
- 70% to weekly holder airdrops
- 10% to buyback and burn
- 10% to marketing
- 10% to the team
- 1000 Scrolls will be opened live at 8pm UTC, 1 per day, that will burn tokens (400 Scrolls) or give holders airdrops (600 Scrolls)
- Anti-whale – any wallet holding over 1% of the circulating supply will be prevented from earning or receiving airdrops
Liquidity will be provided when the presale ends, March 2 at 6pm UTC, or when it reaches the hardcap – whichever comes first.
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/avalanche/0x4123F55048889fa021dfb6dE4B4071c6F90112ed
- Contract: https://snowtrace.io/token/0x4123f55048889fa021dfb6de4b4071c6f90112ed#readContract
- Audit / Review: https://www.kishield.com/assets/pdfs/KISHIELD_Sifu%20Inu_Audit_20220228.pdf
- KYC: https://www.assuredefi.io/projects/sifu-inu
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: Assure Defi - KYC