ShadowFi Liquidity Launch
October 20 update – the contract was swapped to this one.
October 4 update – launch rescheduled to October 19.
September 22 update – “Soft launch” re-launch is scheduled for October 5, pending Certik audit.
September 1 update – there was an exploit, and trading was turned off. Audit provider InterFi Network is looking into it.
New reflection token on BSC, with the longer term goal of providing privacy products, such as the no ID required ShadowFi Visa.
- Max supply: 100,000,000 $SDF
- 10,000,000 for the presale
- ❌ There is no information in their docs or Medium on how the remaining tokens are allocated
- Presale price: 8500 SDF = 1 BNB / 0.00011765 BNB per SDF
- Listing price: 0.00012 BNB per SDF
- The presale was held on their website, and sold out
- Hardcap: 10,000,000 SDF, approx. 1100 BNB
- No softcap
- Minimum buy: none
- Maximum buy: 1,000,000 SDF
- 50% of presale funds go to liquidity, and 50% to marketing
- 6% tax on buys and sells
- 2% to BUSD rewards for holders
- 2% to marketing
- 2% to liquidity
- The protocol’s liquidity engine will algorithmically unlock excess liquidity and burns the associated SDF
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: InterFi Network - Audit
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/bsc/0x10bc28d2810dD462E16facfF18f78783e859351b
- Contract: https://bscscan.com/address/0x10bc28d2810dD462E16facfF18f78783e859351b
- Audit / Review: https://github.com/interfinetwork/smart-contract-audits/blob/audit-updates/ShadowFi_AuditReport_InterFi.pdf