Seneca Liquidity Launch
November 7 update – the team says that they will announce a launch time “soon.” The Gempad pags says it’s launching at 8pm UTC. We’ve set it for 8pm UTC given that, but would not be surprised if it’s pushed back.
Liquidity launch on Arbitrum.
Cross chain lending and borrowing protocol with 97% of supply unlocked. With 3 days left, the presale has raised 103 $ETH thus far.
- Presale details
- Presale was held on GemPad
- Duration: 4 day(s), 6 hour(s)
- This is a fair launch presale; no hard cap
- Soft cap: 50 ETH
- Minimum contribution: no minimum ETH per wallet
- Maximum contribution: no maximum ETH per wallet
- Presale and listing prices will be determined at the end of the presale
- Initial market cap will be determined at the end of the presale
- Listing on: CamelotDex
- 100% of the presale funds will be added to liquidity
- Liquidity lock: 180 days
- SEN is the native token
- Total supply: 100,000,000 SEN
- 1,500,000 – presale
- 1,500,000 – liquidity