Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.

Home All Events Scrub Finance Public Sale

Date

Apr 07 2022
Expired!

TimePacific Time

11:00 pm

Your Time

  • Timezone: America/New_York
  • Date: Apr 08 2022
  • Time: 2:00 am

Status

Active

Scrub Finance Public Sale

Tomb fork on Cronos.

DETAILS
  • Will be held on MMF Launchpad, here
  • Public sale will last for 6 hours
  • 300,000 LION for public sale
  • Public sale price: 1 SVN / LION
  • They will follow overflow method, where contributors will get pro-rata allocation if the sale exceeds the hardcap
  • LION is the algostable, pegged to the price of SVN
  • TIGER is the shares token; with 50,100 total supply
    • 5,000 TIGER to Treasury vested linearly over 12 months
    • 5,000 TIGER to team vested linearly over 12 months
    • 5,000 TIGER to DAO vested linearly over 12 months
    • 35,000 TIGER to staking pools distributed over 12 months
    • 100 TIGER for initial mint
  • LBOND is the bond token
  • Presale funds will be used as follows:
    • 30% will be sent to dev wallet to burn
    • 35% for initial liquidity
    • 35% vested SVN Funding unlocks: 40% unlocked at TGE, with the remaining 60% unlocked linearly over 6 months (10% a month)
Related Launches

Blockchain

Cronos

Next Event

Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.