Sapphire Defi Farm Launch
October 26 update – it has been brought to our attention that Sapphire is the same team as SquidDefi and WitcherDefi.com. WitcherDefi rugged before we could even list it. Having done our own research to check, we’ve found that Sapphire was registered with the same registrant as Witcher, and is hosted on the same IP address. It is unlikely that two separate teams would use the same domain registrant and the same exact hosting service and be assigned the same hosting IP address, as such, we are in agreement that they are the same team. We don’t have reports of Sapphire itself rugging, but urge you to be careful with your crypto.
New farm launch. Contracts are being kept private until after the token launch.
- Max supply 10,000 SAPPHIRE
- 0.001 SAPPHIRE / second
- 10% of emissions to dev
- 3% deposit fee for non-native single stake, 2.5% for non-native LPs, 0% for natives
- No harvest lockup
- No transfer tax
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: JagoSafer - Green Flag, JagoSafer - KYC
- Block Countdown: https://ftmscan.com/block/countdown/18800147
- Chart: https://kek.tools/t/0xfa7d8c3CccC90c07c53feE45A7a333CEC40B441B
- Masterchef: https://ftmscan.com/address/0x5A3b5A572789B87755Fa7720A4Fae36e2e2D3b35
- Audit / Review: https://jagosafer.io/sapphire-defi