Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.

Home All Events Procyon Presale

Date

Aug 30 2022
Expired!

TimePacific Time

8:00 am

Your Time

  • Timezone: America/New_York
  • Date: Aug 30 2022
  • Time: 11:00 am

Status

ActiveFeatured

Procyon Presale

New token launch for their roadmapped suite of defi products, including farms, a yield aggregator, dex, stablecoin exchange, an algo-stable and lending platform.

DETAILS
  • The presale will run for 5 days, and will be on their website
  • Presale price: $0.3
  • Listing price: $0.5
  • Initial supply: 1,000,000 PCY
    • 70% for the presale
    • 12.6% for liquidity
    • 7.5% for the team
    • 7.5% for marketing
    • 2.4% for “viral”
  • Presale funds will be allocated as follows:
    • 30% to liquidity
    • 40% to Canis Pool (Syrup pools)
    • 15% for “Resource”
    • 15% for marketing & operations
  • Presale participants will receive 30% of their tokens on September 5 @ 3pm UTC (approximately 24 hours after liquidity is provided), and the remaining 70% on September 6 @ 3pm UTC
  • When the farms begin on September 6, PCY will emit at 1 PCY / block
Related Posts

Blockchain

Cronos

Next Event

Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.