Printer Financial ONE Full Protocol Launch
New blockchain for Printer Financial who previously launched on BSC, FTM, POLYGON, CRO & AVAX.
They are a cross-chain seigniorage protocol without bonding, as the goal of the protocol is not for PAPER to maintain a specific peg, but rather for PAPER to be bridgeable across multiple blockchains.
- Stake INK in the boardroom for more PAPER
- PAPER token can be bridged between chains
- PAPER is not an algo-stable pegged to a certain token, it is a native cross-chain token
- INK is the governance token
- 5% tax on INK transfers, 2% to the Investment Fund, 1% to liquidity and 2% to buyback and burn of PAPER
- INK is non-transferrable between blockchains
- Max supply of INK is 100,000
- The use of the Investment Fund will be proposed by and voted on by INK holders