Printer Financial AVAX Genesis Pools Launch
New blockchain for Printer Financial, who previously launched on FTM & BSC.
They are a cross-chain seigniorage protocol without bonding, as the goal of the protocol is not for PAPER to maintain a specific peg, but rather for PAPER to be bridgeable across multiple blockchains.
- PAPER token can be bridged between chains they plan to launch on with no fees (just gas)
- PAPER is not an algo-stable pegged to a certain token, it is a native cross-chain token
- PAPER initial supply after genesis pools is 10,000, but supply will fluctuate over time based on supply and demand
- INK is the governance token
- Staking INK rewards PAPER at various rates depending on the number of PAPER in circulation (see whitepaper for more details)
- 5% tax on INK transfers, 2% to the Investment Fund, 1% to liquidity and 2% to buyback and burn of PAPER
- INK is non-transferrable between blockchains
- Max supply of INK is 100,000
- The use of the Investment Fund will be proposed by and voted on by INK holders