Polaris Finance Ethernal Boardroom Launch
Tomb fork on Aurora with Ape O’Clock KYC. This is the forth layer of the Polaris ecosystem. Team member rippa | polarisfinance.io#5897 successfully completed the KYC process.
- Stake SPOLAR in the boardroom for ETHERNAL rewards
- ETHERAL is the algo-stable, pegged to ETH
- SPOLAR is the shares token, with a total supply of 50,001
- 4500 to the DAO, linearly vested over 300 days
- 4500 to the team, linearly vested over 300 days
- 41,000 for farming rewards
- 1 for initial liquidity
- EBOND is the bonding token
- During expansion, newly minted ETHERNAL is distributed as follows:
- 80% to SPOLAR stakers in the boardroom
- 15% to the DAO
- 5% to the dev fund
ABOUT APE O’CLOCK KYC
Ape O’Clock KYC uses a rigorous, AML and KYC regulatory compliant identity verification process to ensure the accuracy of the identification information submitted to us.
In the event of a rugpull or “hack,” Ape O’Clock will submit the KYC’d individual’s information to law enforcement in the city / country of the KYC’d party. Ape O’Clock will NEVER reveal the KYC party’s identity to the public.
KYC is another signal to evaluate when doing your own research, but again, it does not guarantee project safety or a recovery of funds in the event of a rugpull. For more information on Ape O’Clock KYC, click here.
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: Ape O'Clock KYC
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/aurora/0x81D77f8e86f65b9C0F393afe0FC743D888c2d4d7
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/aurora/0xADf9D0C77c70FCb1fDB868F54211288fCE9937DF
- Contract: https://docs.polarisfinance.io/protocol/contracts-and-wallets