NeonRain NFT Marketplace Launch
September 7 update – the launch did not happen as previously planned. The team says they are now “soft launching in a few days.”
NeonRain is a community-owned, decentralized social NFT marketplace, governed by Sync Network’s Syncronauts DAO.
No dedicated website yet, so linking to the Sync Network website.
There is no exact start time for this event. The time set is a placeholder.
- Marketplace will include features such as;
- Social integration – ability to follow users & projects, chat to users on the marketplace, comment on any NFT and collections, send updates only visible to specific NFT holders
- RainDrops NFT launchpad – Syncronauts DAO community approve NFT collections that apply to feature on the launchpad
- Personalized profile pages – customise, organise and showcase your favorite NFTs on your profile
- RainMaker referral system – artists can share their profile page and get rewarded (20% of marketplace fee) every time a referred user trades
- Rainproof Trust system – user/artist/collection verification via profile achievement badges (e.g. transaction volume) and curated Collection Lists
- NeonRain is governed by the Syncronauts DAO and powered by the $SYNC token (SYNC Network’s native token)
- You need to own at least one of the Genesis Syncronaut NFT to become a DAO member
- $SYNC token unlocks specific features on NeonRain and discounted prices on the RainDrops NFT Launchpad collections
- 2% marketplace fee
- Revenue generated by the marketplace goes back to the DAO treasury
- Multi-chain support; initial deployment on Ethereum, Arbitrum, and Polygon (with PulseChain, Optimism, Flow, and more to follow)