Minion Community Genesis Pools Launch
April 7 update – launch delayed to April 12, and blockchain switched to AVAX.
Tomb fork on Polygon with Ape O’Clock KYC. Discord user Hakins#4687 completed the KYC process.
- Genesis pools will run for 24 hours, distributing 2400 STUART
- The first 12 hours will be MATIC and DAI, split 50-50
- The last 12 hours will be MATIC (10% of emissions), DAI (10% of emissions) and STUART-DAI (80% of emissions)
- 1% deposit fee
- STUART is the algo-stable, pegged to DAI
- KEVIN is the shares token, with a total supply of 50,001
- 4500 to the DAO, vested linearly over 90 days
- 4500 to the team, vested linearly over 90 days
- 41,000 to farming rewards
- 1 for initial liquidity
- BOB is the bonding token
- Ownership of the STUART and KEVIN tokens has been renounced
ABOUT APE O’CLOCK KYC
Ape O’Clock KYC uses a rigorous, AML and KYC regulatory compliant identity verification process to ensure the accuracy of the identification information submitted to us.
In the event of a rugpull or “hack,” Ape O’Clock will submit the KYC’d individual’s information to law enforcement in the city / country of the KYC’d party. Ape O’Clock will NEVER reveal the KYC party’s identity to the public.
KYC is another signal to evaluate when doing your own research, but again, it does not guarantee project safety or a recovery of funds in the event of a rugpull. For more information on Ape O’Clock KYC, click here.
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/polygon/0xC26F112FDD49b69908a2bC4ff44518747dA4f77c
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/polygon/0xCE9eA2222982B8Ab5a23A4491ebaC7Edcf0cD3B1
- Contract: https://minioncommunity.gitbook.io/minion-community/minion-community/contracts
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: Ape O'Clock KYC