Metis Reverse Public Sale
They say this is a farming project, but the information about the project doesn’t add up if it is a yield farm. This could be a lost in translation / language barrier thing, as some RFI’s are calling themselves “farming as a service,” although they aren’t really farming like we think of traditional yield farming.
Their buy & sell taxes have a portion of fees going to “rewards” but there is no information on how those rewards are distributed. Immediately, like a traditional RFI token? Every 15 or 30 minutes like a Titano fork?
Additionally, they say there is a total max supply of 1,000,000,000 MR, and all those tokens are accounted for between the presale, liquidity, team tokens, etc. This leaves no tokens available for farming rewards.
- Public sale will take place on Starstream, here
- Public sale will last for only an hour
- Max supply: 1,000,000,000 MR
- 50% MR offered in Public Sale
- 40% MR to liquidity
- 5% MR to team
- 2.5% MR to marketing / development
- 2.5% MR to community airdrops
- Note that if
- Public sale price: 0.0000001 METIS / MR (1 METIS = 10,000,000 MR)
- Listing price: 0.000000125 METIS / MR (1 METIS = 8,000,000 MR) on Tethys
- Max 2.5 METIS per wallet
- Hardcap: 50 METIS
- 10% transfer tax
- 5% to reward pool
- 3% to liquidity
- 2% to marketing / development
- We don’t know how public sale funds will be used
- Unsold tokens will be burned
- Roadmap includes NFT launch
There is no information on the farm itself, if it is a yield farm (fees, emissions, etc.), and no information on when the farm will launch.