$kong Fair Launch Presale
November 14 update – the Gempad was canceled, but the team has made no announcements as to next steps.
November 13 update – the team says there is a “techincal error” with the Gempad page and the presale is not happening today. The Gempad presale page remains open/ongoing.
November 8 update – the presale linked below was cancelled, and a new presale created beginning November 13.
November 6 update – there is an audit from CoinScope for the project, but it has a different contract address (0x14ec…) than the token listed in the presale (0x8812…).
Fair launch presale on Ethereum.
Memecoin with no tax and unknown % of tokens unlocked at launch (GemPad page isn’t displaying allocations).
- Presale details
- Presale will be held on GemPad
- Duration: 3 day(s)
- This is a fair launch presale; no hard cap
- Soft cap: 5000 USDC
- Minimum contribution: no minimum USDC per wallet
- Maximum contribution: no maximum USDC per wallet
- Presale and listing prices will be determined at the end of the presale
- Initial market cap will be determined at the end of the presale
- Listing on: Uniswap
- 60% of the presale funds will be added to liquidity
- Liquidity lock: 60 days
- $KONG is the native token
- Total supply: 120,000,000,000,000 $KONG
- 35,065,000,000 – presale
- 18,935,100,000 – liquidity