Put your banner here. Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.

Home All Events - Ape O'Clock Hunter vs Rabbit Gen 0 Public Mint

Date

Feb 22 2024
Expired!

TimeUTC

5:00 pm

Your Time

  • Timezone: America/New_York
  • Date: Feb 22 2024
  • Time: 12:00 pm

Status

Active

Hunter vs Rabbit Gen 0 Public Mint

Gen 0 public mint for a wolf game fork on Solana.

DETAILS
  • Supply: 10,000 available for minting with SOL
    • 8000 mints available for the public mint
  • 10% chance of a Hunter, 90% chance of a rabbit
  • Price:
    • WL – 0.8 SOL
    • Public – 1 SOL
Links & Resources
Contract Scanner Powered by De.Fi
Related Launches

Blockchain

SOL

Next Event