Hexagon Finance Liquidity & Mainnet Launch
May 16 update – they didn’t launch due to “market events,” and no new date & time were announced.
May 16 – no updates. Not sure if this is still on schedule for May 16.
New AMM (Balancer fork) launch on Avalanche backed by Terra & Balancer.
This time is a placeholder, they have not announced what time on May 16 they will go live.
- LBE was held on Copper Platform and lasted for 3 days
- Max supply: 100,000,000 FLAKE
- 5,000,000 FLAKE for the Copper Launch
- 65,000,000 FLAKE to mining emissions
- 12,000,000 FLAKE to treasury
- 12,000,000 for partnerships
- 6,000,000 to the team
- LBE starting price will be 0.8 USDC / FLAKE, going as low as 0.2 USDC / FLAKE
- No min contribution per wallet
- The initial pools will center on the UST stablecoin (we assume this has changed, but no official announcement has been made by the team)
- VeFLAKE is the staking option that rewards long-term FLAKE stakers
- Distribution of protocol fees
- Participation in the protocol governance
- Boosted rewards in the FLAKE mining pools
- There will be a transfer fee, no info on how much
- Roadmap includes lending platform development