Helios Exchange Liquidity Launch
June 16 update – the team says they didn’t meet their presale goals and will be refunding all users.
June 14 update – on the 13th, a Discord admin said they would make an announcement on the 14th. That didn’t happen, and now on the 14th the admin says “wait for tomorrow” for an announcement (aka the 15th). The team isn’t engaging in any other way, or saying anything else beyond “wait for tomorrow” once. We’re marking this as delayed… for now.
June 12 update – there have been no announcements since the June 9 presale began. One admin said in chat that claim is on June 15, so we’ve set this launch for June 15 as a placeholder and will follow up.
May 17 update – the presale concluded, and now they are doing another presale June 9 – 12th, thus delaying the liquidity launch again.
May 11 update – the presale was extended for another week, concluding on May 18, thus delaying the liquidity launch further.
May 9 update – the presale was extended through May 12, thus delaying the liquidity launch.
Token launch for a ve(3,3) DEX on Arbitrum.
❌ No contract available at time of review.
- Launch Details
- Token listing DEX: TBA
- Token pair: HELI/USDC
- Listing price: TBA
- Presale price: $0.02
- Presale held on Helio Exchange
- Vesting: 100% at launch
- Initial circulating market cap: unknown
- Initial liquidity: unknown
- Taxes: 0%
- Mechanics & Features
- ve(3,3) mechanics (Solidly fork)
- Dual token system;
- $HELI is the utility token
- $veHELI is the escrowed governance token
- $HELI can be staked to receive $veHELI
- $HELI is used for rewarding $veHELI holders, liquidity providers and community
- $veHELI holders can vote weekly to decide which farms or vaults receive $HELI emissions
- $veHELI holders receive bribes, governance power, and a share of platform fees
- $veHELI can be converted to $HELI through vesting
- Token symbol: HELI
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000
- 13.5% — Presale
- ❌ No information on the rest of the token allocation