- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jun 13 2023
- Time: 9:30 am
Helios Exchange Liquidity Launch
May 17 update – the presale concluded, and now they are doing another presale June 9 – 12th, thus delaying the liquidity launch again.
May 11 update – the presale was extended for another week, concluding on May 18, thus delaying the liquidity launch further.
May 9 update – the presale was extended through May 12, thus delaying the liquidity launch.
Token launch for a ve(3,3) DEX on Arbitrum.
❌ No contract available at time of review.
- Launch Details
- Token listing DEX: TBA
- Token pair: HELI/USDC
- Listing price: TBA
- Presale price: $0.02
- Presale held on Helio Exchange
- Vesting: 100% at launch
- Initial circulating market cap: unknown
- Initial liquidity: unknown
- Taxes: 0%
- Mechanics & Features
- ve(3,3) mechanics (Solidly fork)
- Dual token system;
- $HELI is the utility token
- $veHELI is the escrowed governance token
- $HELI can be staked to receive $veHELI
- $HELI is used for rewarding $veHELI holders, liquidity providers and community
- $veHELI holders can vote weekly to decide which farms or vaults receive $HELI emissions
- $veHELI holders receive bribes, governance power, and a share of platform fees
- $veHELI can be converted to $HELI through vesting
- Token symbol: HELI
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000
- 13.5% — Presale
- ❌ No information on the rest of the token allocation
Links & Resources
Contract Scanner Powered by De.Fi