Hector Finance TOR Stablecoin Public Launch
February 11 update – still no time announced for the launch, I’ve set it for 12pm Eastern as a placeholder.
Hector Finance is releasing TOR, their $1 pegged stablecoin, to the public after it’s successful closed beta test.
Launch is February 11, time is TBA.
- TOR is Hector Finance’s stablecoin, pegged to $1
- TOR can only be minted by burning HEC, and TOR can be exchanged for newly minted HEC
- See diagram below for how to protocol’s algorithm works to keep peg
- Future plans include allowing lending and borrowing of TOR via Hector Bank
- TOR-DAI-USDC LPs from Curve can be staked in the TOR Farm for yield in FTM
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HectorDAO_HEC
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/hector
- Telegram: https://t.me/hectorDAO
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: Assure Defi - KYC, Certik
- Contract: https://docs.hector.finance/further-reading/contracts
- Audit / Review: https://www.certik.com/projects/hector-finance