Fuusion Liquidity & dApp Launch
May 20 update – launch rescheduled for May 24.
May 16 update – they had an error in the contract and will redeploy. No new date & time announced.
Titano / Drip fork on BSC.
- Max supply: 100,000,000 FUU
- 30,000,000 for the Pinksale presale
- 21,000,000 for liquidity
- ❌ There is no information on where the other 49,000,000 FUU go, but there are 48,820,000 FUU in a dev wallet
- The presale was held on Pinksale, here, and reached it’s 1000 BNB hardcap
- Presale rate: 1 BNB = 30,000 FUU
- Listing rate: 1 BNB = 30,000 FUU
- 70% of presale funds go to liquidity
- ❌ There is no information on where the remaining presale funds go
- 2% daily ROI, 100,145% APY, rebasing every 15 minutes
- Buy tax: 10%
- 3% to auto-liquidity
- 7% to marketing
- There is no tax on selling tokens gained via rebasing
- There is no tax on transferring tokens from one wallet to another, but the “initial” values used for calculating the sell penalty moves with the tokens to the new wallet, proportionally
- Selling of initial investment penalty: 25%
- 7% to auto-liquidity
- 8% to marketing
- 10% to BUSD rewards (distributed to all holders proportionally)