Dimenxion Portals Mint
August 26 update – the team retweeted a post from “NFT Drops Alert” that said the mint is at 00:00:00 Aug 26, but it is past that time and the mint has not started. The team’s latest announcement says that all the mint details will be in the #mint-info Discord channel, but that channel just says it’s Aug 16, and has no time. Check with the team for further details & updates.
800 portals that give holders access to new dimensions within the game.
- Mint details
- Public mint price: 1.5 SOL each
- Mint supply: 800 Portals
- 200 Solanites
- 200 Pandorans
- 200 Oracles
- 200 Titans
- ❌ No information where the mint will take place
- ❌ No information of maximum supply, there are currently 2,000 Portals in existence
- Game features
- Portals will allow you to earn passive income through player activity and builder participation
- Gameplay modes include:
- Players can challenge for land, items, avatars or $PHOTON token
- Compete in puzzles, quizzes, minigames or battle
- Play to earn NFT’s and tokens
- Create your own minigames and earn rewards
- Stake $PHOTON to regenerate energy, energy will allow you to complete more actions
- Buy, rent and sell land, items and avatars within the game
- Solanites: Ancient energetic beings who have appeared after the singularity. They are mystical in nature and ethereal by heart
- Pandorans: A wildly populating race throughout Dimenxion, Pandorans have been known to travel to different worlds, terraform and colonize them.
- Oracles: These are Pandorans who have merged with the alien tech that they’ve found on the emerging worlds they’ve colonized.
- Titans: These entities seem to be a recreation of an old technology that has reawaken itself.
- $DIMX is the governance token
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 $DIMX
- Seed 4%
- Public 8%
- Staking 31%
- Dao 25%
- Team 13%
- Liquidity 7%
- Marketing 12%
- Liquidity pool: Raydium
- $PHOTON is the in-game token
- It has an uncapped supply which will be adjusted
- Can be used for: trading, avatar upgrades, land purchases, trading for $DIMX