Demon Slayer Liquidity Launch
February 23 update – liquidity was launched but no one can sell. Chats were muted. It’s a honeypot.
P2E game inspired by Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.
- February 22 presale met it’s hardcap
- Total supply: 100,000,000,000 BLADEKING
- 44% to the presale
- 40.4% to initial liquidity
- 10% to copyright allocation
- 2.6% to airdrop
- 1% to founding team
- 1% to marketing
- 0.88% to presale fee
- Presale price: 80,000,000 BLADEKING / BNB
- Listing price: 75,000,000 BLADEKING / BNB
- Minimum contribution: 0.2 BNB
- Maximum contribution: 5 BNB
- Softcap: 275 BNB
- Hardcap: 550 BNB
- 100% of presale funds to to initial liquidity
- Initial liquidity to be locked via DxSale through Feb 23, 2024
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/bsc/0xab237C92EbB49fbadcF187154dF39d31a14cac54
- Contract: https://bscscan.com/token/0xab237C92EbB49fbadcF187154dF39d31a14cac54
- KYC: https://demonslayerbsc.games/ProjectInformationV00116022022.pdf
DemonSlayer says they have KYC with DefiKYC.org via the PDF linked above, but when searching DefiKYC.org for the Blade King KYC, no results are returned.