Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.

Home All Events DecentraWorld Liquidity & Staking Launch

Date

May 17 2022
Expired!

TimePacific Time

12:00 pm

Your Time

  • Timezone: America/New_York
  • Date: May 17 2022
  • Time: 3:00 pm

Status

Active

DecentraWorld Liquidity & Staking Launch

Cross-chain ecosystem of dApps (a mixer, buy, sell, swap, etc.) with the goal of providing enhanced privacy for users.

DETAILS
  • The presale is being held on Pinksale, here
  • Total supply: 100,000,000 DEWO
    • 40% to the presale and liquidity
      • 23,265,000 for the Pinksale
      • 16,279,200 for liquidity
    • 10% to the DAO Treasury FUnd
    • 5% to early investors & backers
    • 2.5% to early adopters airdrop
    • 7.5% to marketing, vested monthly for 1 year
    • 5% to the core team, vested monthly for 1 year
    • 10% to DEWO staking rewards
    • 10% to BNB-DEWO LP provider rewards
    • 5% to DAO governance rewards
    • 5% to liquidity mining via DecentraMix
  • Presale price: 1 BNB = 49,962.884 DEWO
  • Listing price: 1 BNB = 51,409.30 DEWO
  • Softcap: 250 BNB (they’ve met the softcap), hardcap: 490 BNB
  • 70% of presale funds go to liquidity, the remaining 30% goes to “the project”
  • Buy tax: 6%, lowering with increased transaction size, see docs
    • 3% to the DAO Fund & farming rewards
    • 1% to marketing
    • 1% to the dev fund
    • 1% to the core team
  • Sell tax: 10%, lowering with increased transaction size, see docs
    • 4% to the DAO Fund & farming rewards
    • 3% to marketing
    • 1% to the dev fund
    • 2% to the core team

Blockchain

BSCAVAXCronosETHFTMPolygon

Next Event

Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.