Crossed Fingers Finance Genesis Pools Launch
May 26 update – RugDoc has reduced their rating to “Some Risk,” as the team has redeployed the contracts without the rug code. That said, there is no reason they should have deployed contracts with the rug code in the first place. Our concerns about the project, listed below, have not changed.
May 24 update – KYC revoked. We strongly recommend you do not invest in this project. We do have the identity of the KYC’d individual, and will follow our protocol of contacting the authorities in the KYC’d person’s location should they rug. That said, we have uncovered multiple concerning issues regarding the history of the team that precludes us from “vouching” for this project’s safety. In addition to our own research, potential investors found the deployer was funded by the same Binance wallet as several other Tomb rugs (this is circumstantial to these contracts potentially being from the same person, but not “proof” that they are) and the genesis contract was flagged as having rug code by RugDoc, identical to a previous Tomb fork rug.
Tomb fork on Fantom
with Ape O’Clock KYC. Discord user JoshG#5894 completed the KYC process.
❌ No contracts for CFSHARE or the farms.
- ❌ There is no information on how long genesis will last
- 20,000 CFINGERS will be distributed during genesis as follows:
- 11,000 CFINGERS to CFINGERS-USDC LP
- 3000 to USDC pool
- 3000 to TOMB pool
- 3000 to wFTM pool
- CFINGERS is the algo-stable, pegged to USDC
- CFSHARE is the shares token, with a max supply of 80,000
- ❌ There is no information on how much goes to the treasury, DAO, farms, etc.
- CFBOND is the bonding token
❌ There is no information on when the CFSHARE reward farms open, or when the boardroom begins.
- Chart: https://dexscreener.com/fantom/0x27d270f349e0505e7832cd3d8f6fb92afadfee71
- Contract: https://crossed-fingers-finance.gitbook.io/crossed-fingers-finance/protocol/crossed-fingers-contracts
- Audit / Review: https://rugdoc.io/project/crossed-fingers-finance/
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: RugDoc - Some Risk