Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.

Home All Events Cronus Finance Public Sale

Date

May 05 2022
Expired!

TimePacific Time

5:00 am

Your Time

  • Timezone: America/New_York
  • Date: May 05 2022
  • Time: 8:00 am

Status

Active

Cronus Finance Public Sale

May 4 update – delayed to May 5.

New DEX launch on EVMOS.

No contracts.

DETAILS
  • Public sale will be held here and lasts for 24 hours
  • Max supply: 6,000,000 CRN
    • 2,800,000 CRN to initial liquidity
    • 500,000 CRN for IDO
    • 300,000 CRN for private sale
    • 100,000 CRN for airdrop
    • 1,200,000 CRN to team vested over 12 months
    • 1,100,000 CRN to protocol
  • Whitelist Sale (60%, $2500 capped, no min); Public Sale (40%, no cap per wallet)
  • WL Price: $1.50 / CRN; Public sale price: $1.75 / CRN (you will need USDC or FRAX to participate in the sale)
  • ❌ No info on the listing rate
  • Hardcap: $800,000
  • The presale tokens will be vested; 20% claimable at TGE, remaining 80% will be vested over 2 months
  • 0.15 CRN / second (will be reduced to 0.11 CRN / second after a month)
  • 0.25% of swapping fees
  • No deposit fee on staking / farming
Related Launches

Blockchain

Evmos

Next Event

Paid promotion. Always do your own research and use risk management.