Crabada Live Battle Mode Launch
Popular Avalanche game Crabada is releasing live battle mode, after their successful migration to the Swimmer Network Avalanche sub-net.
They have not announced a start time for this launch, this time is a placeholder.
- Adventure mode and live PVP mode are available today
- Each crab body part represents an attribute the crab will use in battle:
- Head / horn = HP stat
- Pincers / claw = Attack stat and Pincer Skill
- Shell = Armor stat
- Body = Speed stat
- Mouth / face = Critical stat
- Eye = No base stats, but they provide additional normal attack effects as a buff or debuff
- Additional damage boost against factions the crab has an advantage over
- Crab levels are upgraded with Crystal Shells, and TUS
- It’s level determines the stat cap for each crab
- Hunger affects the efficiency of a crab in battle, and crabs need to be fed food to battle optimally