- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: May 10 2023
- Time: 8:00 am
Chiliz Chain v2.0 Mainnet Launch
Mainnet blockchain network launch.
The launch time for this event has not been announced, only that it is on May 10. This time is a placeholder.
- Chiliz Chain v2.0 (CC2) is a fork of Binance Smart Chain; layer-1, EVM-compatible blockchain, created especially for the sports and entertainment industries and Fan Token economy
- CC2 utilizes Proof-Of-Staked Authority (PoSA) consensus mechanism, an upgrade from Chilliz v1 which utilised Proof of Authority (PoA) mechanism
- EVM-compatible smart contracts can be deployed on CC2
- CC2 will allow for whitelisted developers to deploy smart contracts relevant to sports & entertainment
- Developers can also collaborate with Socios.com (Fan Token creator) to leverage existing Socios.com/Chiliz-developed assets (Fan Tokens, live NFTS etc.) to build platforms
- $CHZ is the native token, used for transaction fees, staking to be a validator, Socios.com transactions (exchanged for Fan Tokens)
Links & Resources
* none *