Chain Estate DAO Stealth Launch
They will invest in real estate and pay NFT holders dividends based on the real estate income.
They will announce the contract address some time between 4pm and 6pm EST, February 22, at which time liquidity will be provided. As such, I’ve set this launch for 4pm EST.
The team has said they have done KYC, and they will be “having it on our website.” The would not provide further information on the KYC. They went on to say they are doxxed via their LinkedIn profiles, which are on this page of their site. Please keep in mind we have seen a number of fake LinkedIn profiles that were used by a dev to pretend to doxx himself, only to rug later.
- Max supply: 1,000,000,000 CHES
- 30% to initial liquidity
- 20% to burn
- 35% to airdrop
- 10% to the team, with a 6 month lockup
- 5% to marketing
- 5% transfer tax (according to the docs)
- 3% to burn
- 1% to marketing
- 1% to property management costs
- On the homepage, it says that 3% of all transaction fees go to a pool used to purchase real estate, which conflicts with the transfer tax information in docs where there is no % set aside for real estate
- Initial price: $0.0003333 / CHES
- Anti-whale: 2% of the total liquidity
- Once the treasury grows to a large enough amount, they say they will purchase real estate, and release 100 NFTs for each property; the NFTs will pay holders in CHES monthly with the revenue the property generated
- It is unclear how the CHES token is used – to purchase property NFTs? Or only to pay out dividends to NFT holders?