Bull Money Boardroom Launch
July 1 update – the team announced they are closing the project due to sub-$100 TVL. They used the deposit fee funds to provide exit liquidity for the users, and there are no complaints from the users.
June 29 update – they have not released the boardroom contract yet for review, and it’s not hooked up to the UI. TVL is $1200 so not much happening here either way.
June 22 – genesis was delayed by 4 days, thus delaying the boardroom to June 30.
New Tomb fork launch on BSC.
No website yet, I’m linking you to their Twitter.
- Stake sBULL in the boardroom to earn BULL
- During expansion, newly minted BULL is distributed as follows (docs have two different allocations):
- ❌ 80% to sBULL stakers in the boardroom, or 87% according to a different section in the docs
- ❌ 10% to the treasury, or 8.7% according to a different section in the docs
- ❌ 10% to the team, or 4.3% according to a different section in the docs
- BULL is the algo-stable, pegged to 1 EMP
- sBULL is the shares token, with a total supply of 45,000
- 80% – 36,000 for farming rewards
- 10% – 4,500 to treasury; vested over 90 days
- 10% – 4,500 to team; vested over 90 days
- 1 initial mint
- bBOND is the bond token
- ❌ No contracts available for review