Avarice BUSD Launch
July 11 update – launch delayed by 24 hours.
Avarice is launching a BUSD version of their protocol.
They haven’t announced if there will be new URL for the BUSD protocol, so we are linking you to the existing homepage.
- Biggest buy competition (new):
- Begins on auction day 7
- 0.5% of the daily auction lobby goes to the biggest buy reward pool
- The biggest buy of the day wins 30% of the reward pool
- The remaining 70% of the reward pool carries to the next day
- To claim the biggest buy prize, you must have the biggest buy of the day and it must be higher than the biggest buy from the previous day
- Referral rewards reduced:
- 1% to the referral
- 2% to the referee
- Day 1 auction funds will be allocated as follows:
- 45% to BUSD lobby buybacks
- 45% to BNB lobby buybacks
- 10% to marketing
- Pool taxes:
- 4% to the team
- 1% to incentives
- 0.5% to FOMO jackpot
- 1% to BUSD buybacks
- 3.5% to BNB buybacks
❌ No contracts.