Aurory Project IDO
PVP and PVE NFT gaming project Aurory is releasing 7% of their AURY token in a public IDO.
- Total supply: 100,000,000 AURY
- Public sale supply: 7,000,000 AURY (7% of the total supply)
- The IDO will take place on the Aurory website
- First phase: lasts 48 hours, during which users will be able to deposit and withdraw (to increase or decrease your bid) USDC into a smart contract vault
- Second phase: 24 hour grace period, during which you can withdraw your USDC if you believe the token price is too high, but you cannot deposit any more. Withdrawals reduce the price of AURY.
- Third phase: redemption period; you will have one month to withdraw any AURY you have purchased
- There will be no seed round or team tokens in circulation after the IDO, the only tokens in circulation will be these public sale tokens (7,000,000 AURY) and the AURY used to provide initial liquidity (4,000,000 AURY)
- They have not specified exactly when liquidity will be provided and at what price (i.e. a multiplier of the final public sale price or something else)