AstroWorld Finance Genesis Pools Launch
March 1 update – the site is down right now, perhaps they are updating it to the production version. Announcements in Discord say the launch is proceeding as scheduled.
February 26 update – the dev says he has teamed up with devs in other regions to help ensure a smooth launch despite the situation in Ukraine. New launch date is March 1.
February 25 update – the dev is delaying the launch; he is in Ukraine and expects his internet access to be interrupted soon and doesn’t want to rush the launch or launch and then not be online.
February 25 update – their site has dummy data on it right now (8:30am UTC), the dev plans to release the live site before launch.
New Tomb fork on Fantom.
- No docs
- The genesis pools will last for 48 hours, ASTRO will be distributed as follows:
- 6,000 ASTRO for USDC stakers
- 6,000 ASTRO for WFTM stakers
- 13,000 ASTRO for Astro-USDC LP stakers
- 1% deposit fee for non natives, 0.5% fee for Astro-USDC LP
- ASTRO is the algostable, pegged to the price of USDC
- WORLD is the shares token; with 59,501 total supply
- PBOND is the bonding token