AstroNode Liquidity & dApp Launch
February 20 update – the dev told folks they could buy nodes at 7pm UTC on Feb. 19. The dApp is still not available, liquidity has not been launched, and it doesn’t appear users are able to collect rewards. The dev hasn’t posted in about 30 hours, although they do show as online and users don’t seem overly concerned.
UNIV fork on Avalanche.
- 5000 nodes are available at launch
- 3% royalties on secondary node sales
- 2 AVAX per node
- Maximum of 100 nodes per wallet
- ASTRO rewards are distributed every 12 hours
- Smart daily limits:
- Time: 4 hours
- Max transfers and buys: 3M
- Max sales and outgoing transfers: 150,000
- Max per wallet: 10M
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 ASTOR
- Initial price: $0.00001
- 6 compounding tiers to earn additional rewards