Antmoney Finance Protocol Launch
February 10 update – the TVL at the launch of genesis pools was about $600, the team has disappeared and appear to have abandoned the project.
February 8 update – they found bugs in the genesis contracts and didn’t launch. New launch date TBA.
New Tomb fork on POLYGON.
Launch is on February 14, time is TBA.
No contracts. The team says they do not plan on doing KYC, or if they do KYC it will be after they get an audit, and they will not do an audit until after the launch.
- Stake ASHARE for more ANT
- Deposit/ withdrawal has a lockup period of 4 Epochs, harvest lockup to 2 Epochs
- Each Epoch is 6 hours
- ANT distributed in the following way:
- Bank distribution to stakers: 80%
- Dao Treasury: 15%
- Dev wallet: 5%
- ANT is the algo-stable, pegged to the price of 0.001 ETH (ANT : ETH = 1,000 : 1)
- ASHARE is the shares token; with 28,000 total supply
- ABOND is the bond token
- Appears to be a straightforward fork, no new mechanics mentioned in the docs