Aegis Audits NFT Mint
A collection of 1,000 NFTs by a revenue-sharing audit service provider, with Ape O’Clock KYC. Discord user Shalom Julian #5076 successfully completed the KYC on June 10, 2022.
- The tier of NFT are as follows:
- Bronze: 0.1 ETH giving 1 share
- Silver: 0.3 ETH giving 3 shares,
- Gold: 0.5 ETH giving 6 shares
- Diamond: 1 ETH giving 13 shares
- The NFTs represent a share in the company, 80% of profits are distributed in dividends
- Holders can earn commission by referring their services:
- 1% for Bronze
- 3% for Silver
- 5% for Gold
- 10% for Diamond
- Profits are distributed in USDT and USDC
ABOUT APE O’CLOCK KYC
Ape O’Clock KYC uses a rigorous, AML and KYC regulatory compliant identity verification process to ensure the accuracy of the identification information submitted to us.
In the event of a rugpull or “hack,” Ape O’Clock will submit the KYC’d individual’s information to law enforcement in the city / country of the KYC’d party. Ape O’Clock will NEVER reveal the KYC party’s identity to the public.
KYC is another signal to evaluate when doing your own research, but again, it does not guarantee project safety or a recovery of funds in the event of a rugpull. For more information on Ape O’Clock KYC, click here.