Code 7 Finance Genesis Pools Launch
March 2 update – ownership of the CODE7 and 7SHARE contracts has been renounced.
March 1 update – launch is at 9pm Eastern.
This time and date is a placeholder. The team says they will likely be launching in the next 48 hours, which puts the launch some time between 6pm UTC February 28 and 6pm UTC March 2.
Tomb fork on Fantom, with the longer-term goal of utilizing the treasury to become a decentralized real estate investment firm. Discord user Mr.house#9307 completed the KYC process.
- Genesis pools will run for 48 hours
- 1% deposit fee
- CODE7 is the algo-stable, pegged to FTM
- 7SHARE is the shares token, with a max supply of 70,000
- 5000 to the DAO, vested linearly over 6 months
- 4999 to the team, vested linearly over 6 months
- 60,000 for farm rewards over 6 months
- 1 for initial liquidity
- 7BOND is the bonding token
- During expansion, 100% of the CODE7 minted goes to 7SHARE stakers in the boardroom
ABOUT APE O’CLOCK KYC
Ape O’Clock KYC uses a rigorous, AML and KYC regulatory compliant identity verification process to ensure the accuracy of the identification information submitted to us.
In the event of a rugpull or “hack,” Ape O’Clock will submit the KYC’d individual’s information to law enforcement in the city / country of the KYC’d party. Ape O’Clock will NEVER reveal the KYC party’s identity to the public.
KYC is another signal to evaluate when doing your own research, but again, it does not guarantee project safety or a recovery of funds in the event of a rugpull. For more information on Ape O’Clock KYC, click here.
- Type of Audit, Review or KYC: Ape O'Clock KYC